LEGO Robotics WeDo 2.0
NOTE: This course is a completely new course with new kit, software, and instruction. Students who have completed Robotics Foundations using WeDo 1.0 will find this course engaging and challenging.
What You’ll Learn and Create
- Design your own creative robots, machines, and models and share them with others
- Creatively design and engineer solutions to real-life challenges
- Learn basic programming to make your Robots move and interact with their environment
- View sample projects
- Supports MacOS, Windows, Chromebook, iOS and Android devices.
- Review this Lego site for specific requirements.
- The Lego WeDo 2.0 kit will be shipped directly to the student in August and $150 will be deducted from his/her Tech Allowance.
- Chromebook/iPad compatible
- Requires Chromebook with Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
Support From Expert Instructors